Friday, May 6, 2011

Pampered by my Boy

I got some great pampering from my oldest son today. Their 3rd grade class had a Mother's Day Spa in their classroom, and it was so fun. Bryce was so affectionate and sweet. First, we got neck massages...and his sweet little hands really felt great on my tired old neck! I was very impressed! Second, we got pictures taken together and made a scrapbook frame for the pictures to go on. After this, we went and he gave me a manicure. This was a deluxe manicure! We got cuticle oiled, then we had a special hand scrub (and Bryce did his too, and LOVED it). Then he massaged my hands with coco butter lotion. Very nice! Afterwards, Bryce read me a story he wrote and served me treats to nibble while I listened.

I loved spending this time with my Brycee Boy, and I love how gentle and sweet and loving he was to me...and he wasn't embarrassed to tell me (many times) that he loved me. Whenever I think of my Brycee Boy, I'll remember this day always!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cari said...

What an awesome day Sara. What a wonderful day to remember and a little glimpse pn hpw he'll treat his future wife. Also shows that you have an awesome husband who sets a great example for them. Love you and you deserve the best

Cindy Reed said...

I had soo much fun, too! Aren't our third graders the BEST!!?

Moose and Family said...

What a treat!!! You are a lucky mommy!

Becky Andrews said...

So sweet. Thanks for your support on my blog. I think the video camera is what had them change their statement :).