Friday, April 15, 2011

I Can't Keep Up

I really can't keep up blogging, so I don't really try that hard--life just moves TOO FAST.  I figure, I have facebook to keep in touch with friends and family, and I have my journal to "journal" my life's happenings and thoughts.  I do enjoy blogging for certain happenings with the family. 

Rory has been in karate for a few months with his brother, Bryce (who is doing GREAT).  Rory is making great strides too though, and he earned his first white belt.  We are very proud of him!

Isabel is continuing on with her piano.  She is has been doing wonderfully, and I'm so grateful she has an accomplished teacher that gives her just the right amount of "push."  I'm so proud of how well Isabel is learning and how each music piece is learned a bit easier. 

Here are pictures and a video from her recital.
(Click on Pictures to Enlarge)

2 comments:

Cindy Reed said...

WOW!! A blog post! Yay!! Your kids are so cute, Sara! They are all growing up so fast! Congrats to Rory and Isabel on their accomplishments!! :)

Todd and Lisa said...

I feel the same about my blog. I REALLY want to keep up but life is hectic. You have a wonderful family!