Monday, September 13, 2010

Summer Recap, School Starts, & Lake Powell

It has been FOREVER since I blogged. I kind of miss it--I don't know why really. I have been journaling a lot and I kind of like keeping a lot of thoughts and feeling to myself. Facebook just doesn't seem to cover enough, and is a bit TOO public, and journaling covers too much for public...so maybe blogging is a medium for communicating with friends and family. I don't know, but I thought it is a good place to put a few pictures of our trip to Lake Powell, and a bunch from the summer time.

We had a great great time at Lake Powell. It was very relaxing and good family fun. It's always a lot of stress and work getting there, but so worth it, and by the time we are home, I wish I could do it again, and not have the pre-stress of it all. The trip was a success though. Here are some fun pictures you can look through if you have a moment.



Here are some more pictures of things happening through the summer, and the kids' 1st days of school. We have been busy having fun!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Great pics! looks like you had a great time. yae! bummer summer is over, eh!? love ya

Janint said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures. Isabel is so pretty and everyone looks healthy and happy. Seems you had a great summer!

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR SHARING THESE GREAT PICS.. LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE HAD A TRULY GREAT SUMMER..LOVE TO YOU GUYS AND TO MY GRANDKIDS....GRANDPA MAC